Studio 7 Arts Debuts Exclusive Jewelry from Acclaimed Designer Twisted Silver –all local to Pleasanton yet quickly gaining national attention
- A Fall trunk show introducing chic ‘indie’ line of jewelry set for Saturday, Sept. 25th
- Twisted Silver Creator Debra Mitchell will design and create jewelry at the gallery while explaining her unique inspirations and emerging techniques
Studio 7 Arts in downtown Pleasanton will be getting a new line of exclusive jewelry from Twisted Silver, welcoming Fall with an atmosphere of fashion on the edge later this month.
On Saturday, September 25th, a new collection for Fall 2010 from Twisted Silver, already a fixture at the Pleasanton Gallery, will be made available — setting in motion a season that emphasizes the uniquely original handmade jewelry with the “Studio 7 Arts” collection created by the fast rising Twisted Sliver, and its founder and designer, Debra Mitchell of Pleasanton.
A special trunk show event for Twisted Silver takes place on Saturday, Sept. 25th from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the gallery. The display occurs as the Fall air gets crisper and shoppers layer their clothing and search for exciting new collections and great values.
The Exclusive “Studio 7 Arts Collection”
Studio 7 Arts will feature a new and exclusive Fall collection of designer jewelry featuring a collection of selected new pieces that are uniquely designed and hand made by Twisted Silver. The “Studio 7 Arts” custom collection of jewelry, necklaces, earrings and bracelets, is perfect for women who are warm, cosmopolitan and in need of an injection of eclectic style for Fall 2010.
- Creekwalk Necklace: Cast-off vintage glass pearls were once forgotten but now are protected – frozen in time — and up-cycled to luxe fashion, inspired by a walk in the creek.
- Cameo necklace: Raw metal ball chain and a vintage cameo is nostalgia Twisted style.
- Plait bracelet: Boho chic woven metal rests on the wrist with down-to-earthy interest.
- Austin bracelet: The softest suede cuff hand riveted with a Twisted tag fits the sophisticated cowgirl or rocker chick.
- Love Knot Earrings: Up-cycled glass pearls reclaimed for forward fashion…sweetly.
Twisted Silver has gained a star studded following in recent months, as Hollywood’s brightest have been seen and heard with the latest pieces, on and off the red carpet. Actress Carolyn Hennesy, who plays Barb on ABC’s hit comedy Cougar Town and Carrie Preston and Lauren Bowles of HBO’s hit series on modern vampires, True Blood.
Studio 7 Arts, the East Bay Area’s largest and most impressive art gallery for fine art, handcrafted jewelry and custom framing. Voted the “Best Art Gallery” by the Pleasanton Weekly readers in 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010, the gallery is located in the heart of downtown Pleasanton on Main Street. Find more information by phoning the gallery at (925) 846-4322 or on the Web, at www.studio7finearts.com