Spring has sprung in Pleasanton’s Studio Seven Arts Gallery, located at 400 Main Street, and its time to celebrate the Mother Earth’s floral beauties and floral paintings with the finest from artists of the Bay Area, Tri-Valley and the nation.
Studio Seven Art’s Florals & Figures Spring Exhibition kicks off Friday night, May 6th, from 7:00 -9:00 pm, with a special Gallery event that will feature the collection of the local and globally acclaimed artists and sculptors who will attend to discuss their work, inspirations and the creative techniques they use. The Florals and Figures exhibition includes original paintings in oil, pastel and water colors, feminine sculptures and hand-blown glass, with all works characterizing the bright colors and subtle beauties of the season. It will be displayed into June.
Florals and Figures – Featured Artists:
- Carol Gaab of Aptos — Feminine ceramic sculptures
- Florence de Bretagne of Palo Alto- — Contemporary and colorful oil painting (Pictured “Dans La Foret” painting)
- Diane Pruett of Danville –Florals and mixed media abstracts
- Lorrain Lawson of Campbell — Contemporary paintings
- Rob Ransley of NY — Elegant floral paintings
- Robin Purcell of Pleasanton — Colorful “water media” landscapes and natural wonders
- Debbie Wardrope of Pleasanton –Local landscape and village pastel paintings